If you take pride in your HVAC technical troubleshooting skills and want to move to the next step of your career, DelRen HVAC, Inc. has an immediate opening for a field Service Technician for our Mitsubishi line of VRF products. We will train you to become the technical expert on our products so you can support installing contractors in the field.
- Schedule and present technical training programs
- Solve common to complicated technical problems associated with HVAC equipment.
- Provides “on-site” installation and start-up assistance and training for jobs.
- Provides technical support via telephone, Forum and email to customers.
- Reads and understands and interprets wiring schematics and refrigerant circuit diagrams and conveys information to customers.
- Operates refrigerant recovery equipment in compliance with governmental regulations.
- Work with Zone and other technical team members to provide direction to Diamond Service Group (DSG) members.
- Travel is required in our area of NJ, Eastern PA and DE.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Refurbish product when necessary.
- Review warranty claims for abuse and trends.
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years experience in servicing HVAC products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including presentation skills required.
- Knowledgeable user of the Microsoft Office suite of programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
DelRen offers a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing, health and vision benefits, paid vacation, short- and long-term disability, and paid life insurance.